We believe people want to succeed.
The role of any great manager — or organization for that fact — is to provide tools and strategies to get the work done. When this occurs performance and retention skyrocket. The Gallup Organization has been conducting research around employee engagement and satisfaction for the last 50 years to support this.
You’ve stopped on this page because you know there could be something more. Are you craving:
- Increased team morale and productivity
- Confident and competent employees who have that “something extra”
- Skill development to enhance your team’s desire to learn and grow
For over the last 10 years I’ve been working in the area of Training & Development. I’ve designed & delivered custom workshops for teams as large as 300 all the way to working with a small group of business owners on their own leadership development. I meet you where you are at — and design an experience that will not just motivate and engage your employees, but provide them the applicable tools to do something different.
If you desire training that is unique, high energy and inspires the audience to take personal action – I strongly recommend you hire Jeff Stafford and Orange Slice Training! Jeff worked with my group of AmeriCorps Members and Careership Alumni – a mix of young to mid-career professionals – and he was a huge hit. He immediately connected with everyone in the room and his use of humor, personal examples and practical application made the topic of Emotional Intelligence become meaningful for all of usI offer a variety of session for employee and staff development. Janayah B., Program Director
Below is just a sample of some of the workshops we’ve delivered to other organizations:
- What’s My Type & Why Does it Matter? – an introduction to personality style and type using the MBTI
- Creating Influence & Impact – when you’re not in charge how to still get things done
- Setting & Getting Goals that Matter – a blend of personal and organizational goal setting
- Cubicle Nation – learning strategies to work with the people you just can’t stand
- Emotional Intelligence & Your Success at Work – learn how to leverage your EQ for personal and professional success
- The Engagement Factor – how to build the type of commitment needed for great results and retention
- Situational Leadership – knowing when and what style gets you the results you’re looking for
- The Business of Improv – bringing lessons on engagement from the comedy stage to the workplace
- The Fundamentals to Performance Management – providing new managers with tools and ideas to effectively manage workplace performance
I just recently had the opportunity to participate in one of Jeff’s many training sessions – Supervisory Core Retreat at the University of Minnesota. Jeff brought his larger-than-life personality to the training to fully engage all attendees. Jeff, as always, was outgoing, energetic, funny, charismatic, while always maintaining an exceptional level of professionalism throughout the course. Cherie C., Business Solutions Mgr.
Team Development & Performance
- What’s My Type – using the MBTI to maximize team results through communication and decision making
- Using Your Strengths Everyday – using the StrengthsFinder as a tool to build a strengths-based organization
- Building & Sustaining Teamwork – tools to use for increased engagement and commitment
- Making Change Stick – how to manage the people side of organizational change
I have utilized Jeff to provide training for my organization on a couple different occasions…In both instances, Jeff was fantastic. His consulting skills were excellent as we prepared for the sessions. I especially appreciated that Jeff was willing to customize and tweak the programs in order to meet our organization’s needs. He listened well and was creative in suggesting ideas and options.
Jeff is also a superb trainer: energetic, engaging, funny, time conscious. While Jeff keeps things moving, he regularly ‘checks in’ with his audience to see that they are tracking with the material/topic, and he always encourages questions and feedback from participants. The manner in which he presents information is very refreshing. Meg S., HR Director
I highly recommend Jeff as an HR consultant/trainer, and I look forward to working with him again in the future
- Understanding Generations at Work – identifying values and expectations of Boomer, Xers & GenY so you can bridge the generation gap
- The Art of Conflict – how to engage and harness the energy around conflict and chaos by seeking to understand difference
We might be ideal partners if you…
- Desire to provide a fresh and innovative approach to your staff development
- Dream of a way to make training engaging, but just fall short
- Know that when people LAUGH…they can also LEARN
Contact me today to discuss ideas on amping up your staff development training sessions. I love nothing more than connecting with people who want to champion others to excel in their work. If that’s you — pick up the phone!